Our mission is to provide for the needs of our community through selfless service under the sign of love.
We are a nonprofit charitable organization with over 40 programs that meet the various needs of the community.
Please browse through our programs and select the ones you would like to volunteer with.
Make an impact! Become a member today!
If you're interested in making an impact as a volunteer or intern, please complete the steps below.
MINORS: If you are under the age of 18 years old, please click here: Catholic Charities Minor Application
All volunteers 18 years and older must follow the steps below to complete the volunteer requirements.
STEP ONE: Volunteer Application
- Click the "Become a Member" button above to gain access to the volunteer application *Note: you click the same button on any program you want to join at any given time*
- Please note that Seton Home and St. PJ's Children's Home volunteers require an additional Criminal Background Check and TB Test for membership approval.
STEP TWO: Criminal Background Check & Online Training Modules
(All volunteers 18 years and older must complete three (3) online training modules as mandated by the Archdiocese of San Antonio, Inc.)
- Create an account on Virtus https://www.virtusonline.org/virtus/index.cfm .
- Make sure to enter the last 4 of your social security number.
- Please select YES when asked if you will be working with Vulnerable Adults & Children.
(If you need assistance, please contact Volunteer Coordinator Stephanie Jaramillo at 210-983-0813)
STEP THREE: Volunteer Confirmation
- Once you have completed all the requirements, you will receive confirmation that you are approved to volunteer and register for volunteer opportunities posted on the GivePulse site.
- If you have any questions on where you are in the process, please email us at email@example.com.
If you have a group of volunteers to register or, if there is a special project you would like us to consider, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to coordinate project details.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST! SEE YOU SOON!
Partners (21) View All
I put down for Tues and Thur afternoon
I'm interested in an internship starting in Jan. I am a social work student through the Catholic University of America. I am getting ready to relocate to San Antonio and would love a chance to work with the city's homeless. I can be contacted at email@example.com.