|Approval||Organizer will approve registrants|
|Age Limit||12 and up|
The individual in this role will provide excellent customer service and leave a lasting impression on the guests as they enter and depart the museum.
Welcome guests when they arrive at The DoSeum.
· Hold doors for guests.
· Engage with guests, answering questions and directing guests.
· Assist the front desk staff and/or DoSeum Store staff as necessary.
· Create memorable experiences for guests.
· Stamp hands for guests requesting for re-entry.
· Check guests' hands or receipts upon re-entry to the museum.
· Thanking guests for coming to The DoSeum upon departure.
· Conducting guest or member surveys.
Must be at least 11 years of age. Individuals ages 11-13 must have a chaperone (18 and older) present with them at all times. Outgoing personality, or willingness to approach guests, strongly suggested. Friendly, welcoming.ONE-TIME SERVICE VOLUNTEERS:Please sign up at least one week in advance in order to receive paperwork and approve. Be sure to check your email for these forms. PLEASE NOTE, THE DOSEUM DOES NOT ACCEPT COURT MANDATED COMMUNITY SERVICE OR TICKET REMOVAL HOURS.
|Perks||Engage with guests, create memorable moments for guests. Experience with guest interaction and service.|
|Parking Details||Brackenridge/ Broadway lot.|
|Causes||Children & Youth Community Education|
|Skills||Communications Help w/People Public Relations Retail|
143 Positions Filled | 122 Impacts | 410 Hours