Fandango Under the Stars is a charity event benefiting Guadalupe Home. Guadalupe Home is a transitional shelter for adult women who are pregnant or parenting and are in need of shelter and basic necessities. We also provide support services and personal growth opportunities in a home-like environment for mothers and their children to nurture the family unit.
We are seeking volunteers to assist with ...
- Creating, sorting & organizing auction packages
- Decorating/ arranging baskets
- Wrapping wine bottles
- Tagging bags
- Boxing and labeling packages
- Revising packages
*Other task's may be assigned
Come help us help others! Sign up today!
Wondering if you should register to volunteer? Based on the CDC guidelines, we are asking you the following questions:
- Have you been exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19? See the CDC’s risk assessment guidance.
- Do you have symptoms consistent with COVID-19? Symptoms can include a cough or shortness of breath or at least two of the following: Fever, Chills, Repeated shaking with chills, Muscle pain, Headache, Sore throat, New loss of taste or smell. See the CDC’s symptom information.
If you answered "yes" to any of those questions, we ask you not to register. We are doing all we can to align with best practices and keep our community healthy.