The Camden Collective has launched an in-person tutoring program for school-aged youth in North Minneapolis. All volunteer tutors are required to pass a background check and complete an online training before registering for volunteer shifts.
On the day of your tutoring shift:
- Please plan on arriving 10 minutes early to check in with the coordinator.
- Utilize the main door closest to the parking lot.
- Wear a mask and practice COVID guidelines.
- Have you been exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19? See the CDC’s risk assessment guidance.
- Do you have symptoms consistent with COVID-19? Symptoms can include a cough or shortness of breath or at least two of the following: Fever, Chills, Repeated shaking with chills, Muscle pain, Headache, Sore throat, New loss of taste or smell. See the CDC’s symptom information.