Join CKWL leaders in preparing some of the 270 weekly delicious meals that CK delivers to its community partners. In line with Campus Kitchen’s mission of addressing food insecurity, CK prides itself on preparing and serving a high quality of food that acknowledges and affirms the dignity of all of our clients. No previous kitchen experience is needed; leaders will be present to advise and answer any questions.
Please wear at least below-knee shorts or jeans, at least a covered-shoulder T-shirt, and closed-toe shoes for food-safe guidelines. Gloves and hairnets will be provided. Please meet at Campus Kitchen.
In order to volunteer with CKWL you must have done/do the following:
1. Have signed up on
2. Complete the Daily Attestation App through the University
3. Have a temperature under 100.4* (shift leader will take your temperature with a no-contact thermometer)
4. Have not been in close contact with anyone that has a positive test result in the past 14 days
5. Wear a mask during the entire shift
6. Maintain 6ft distancing during the entire shift
- Have you been exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19? See the CDC’s risk assessment guidance.
- Do you have symptoms consistent with COVID-19? Symptoms can include a cough or shortness of breath or at least two of the following: Fever, Chills, Repeated shaking with chills, Muscle pain, Headache, Sore throat, New loss of taste or smell. See the CDC’s symptom information.