This has ended. If you attended, let the organizer know by recording your Impact!
This shift is to transport food from the Union pantry to the Health Campus pantry.
- Check the inventory, transport needed items from the Union to EHSEB.
- Clean the space, ensuring it is organized.
- When fresh or frozen food is delivered from the Union, place it in the black pantry refrigerator.
- There is a blue cart in EHSEB for large food transport.
- Report any issues to Sarah Elizabeth, who also runs point on donations and purchasing.
- There is a binder in EHSEB with food pantry protocol information.
Feb 26, 2021 7:00pm or when space runs out.
Wondering if you should register to volunteer? Based on the CDC guidelines, we are asking you the following questions:
- Have you been exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19? See the CDC’s risk assessment guidance.
- Do you have symptoms consistent with COVID-19? Symptoms can include a cough or shortness of breath or at least two of the following: Fever, Chills, Repeated shaking with chills, Muscle pain, Headache, Sore throat, New loss of taste or smell. See the CDC’s symptom information.
1 Position Filled | 0 Impacts | 0 Hours