There will be a mandatory coaches meeting scheduled prior to the beginning of the season. This year's meeting is scheduled for February 11, 2019.REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
All coaches should submit the following items to the PARA administrator prior to approval for coaching in this program.
- Youth Sports Coach's Application (Completed each season for every sport).
- Signed Code of Conduct (Completed each season for every sport).
- Photo of Driver's License (Required for annual background check).
- Coach Safely Training - Must be completed annually
- West Alabama Baseball League Coaching Questionnaire
Assistant coaches will need to be able to support head coaches by attending most practices and games, helping lead practices, and coaching during in-season games. Practices and games will not be every night, but the head coaches will determine when and where practices are.
16 and up
Background check, Training
Available evenings to help Head Coach complete practices/games through entire season. You will be assigned age groups from 5/6's, 7/8's, 9/10's, and 11/12's
0 Positions Filled | 0 Impacts | 0 Hours
The maximum number of registrants for this day has been reached. Please try to register for a timeslot on a different day.
Register for "Assistant Youth Baseball Coach"
Registrations for this event has been closed.