|Positions||No spots remaining - Waitlist only|
|Approval||Organizer will approve registrants|
● Manage daily operations.
● Works closely with Bonner staff, while overseeing the student leadership team.
● Facilitates weekly student leadership meetings and presides over all committees.
● Ensures leadership opportunities are available throughout programs.
● Ensures that the program's objectives and obligations are met in a manner that is authentic to our scholars, the mission of the college, the intent of the program and completed at the highest quality.
● Ensures that the program is visible collaborates with student registered organization and student leadership programs.
● Attend Bonner Foundation training.
● Identify, recruit and train senior intern and compliance officer replacements.
Must be an upperclassman Adams Scholar.
|Causes||Advocacy Board Development Community General Service Professional Development Social Justice|
1 Position Filled | 21 Impacts | 85 Hours