|Approval||Organizer will approve registrants|
|Registration Opens||Oct 31, 2019 12:00am|
|Registration Closes||Mar 1, 2020 12:00am or when space runs out.|
The Sanford Center for Aging, part of the School of Medicine, needs Volunteer Mobility Program drivers.
WHAT YOU DO:
* Volunteer to drive people age 60 and over who need a ride to appointments, errands and social activities
* Share a smile, make a friend, get a meaningful break from studying
* You need a reliable car and you need to pass a background check
WHAT YOU GET:
* Volunteer hours, of course!
* Flexibility: You decide when you drive
* Mileage reimbursement
* This is a resume builder: Volunteer hours can lead to recommendation letters
* Exposure to diverse service settings: Doctors' offices, hospitals, clinics and more
Join our team now! Call the Sanford Center for Aging at 775-784-1807