Northern Nevada Disability Resource Network is seeking an experienced grant writer/editor to help us on becoming a non-proft 501 (c)(3). Please check our website to know more information about Northern Nevada Disability Resource Network before applying for this volunteer Grant Writer/Editor position at https://nnvdaccess.com/.
The volunteer Grant Writer/Editor position must have this qualifications and be passionate on helping Northern Nevada Disability Resource Network
- Strong proof reading and editing skills in writing in English.
- Must be experienced in correcting spelling errors, correct grammar errors, etc. - A sample of a well-written grant purposeful for a non-profit 501 (c)(3) that was successful in getting a grant sent as a PDF attachment. -
- Time management and flexibility to meet with the founder of the Northern Nevada Disability Resource Network to talk about giving the individual feedback on how to make the grant purposeful stronger with the rough draft the individual has written.
- A resume and a cover letter including: - Why do you want to volunteer and be a part of Northern Nevada Disability Resource Network ? - What skills and expertise can you offer beside the one described and listed above
- Who are your inspirations regarding to people with disabilities, seniors, and veteran's and why? -
- What an impact can you make to the Northern Nevada community if you helped out Northern Nevada Disability Resource Network?
Thank you for your time for applying as a volunteer as a Grant Writer/Editor for Northern Nevada Disability Resource Network. Good Luck.