|Approval||Organizer will approve registrants|
St. PJ's Children's Home Needs YOU! We have many volunteer positions open for our Red Shoes Fiesta at the Witte Museum on April 12th. You many sign up for several positions if you like. If you can stay for the entire evening and assist wherever needed that will be great!
· Dress Code – White Dress Shirt/Blouse, Black Pants, comfortable shoes – you may wear Red Shoes if you like.
· Training – All volunteers will be required to attend a volunteer training at the beginning of their shift. Please check the schedule for your training time. Please arrive prior to your training time as it is extremely important the event runs on time.
· Please make sure to check in in the volunteer hospitality room. It is suggested you leave your purse/backpacks in your vehicles as we cannot be responsible for anyone’s belongings. There will be a hospitality room but people will be in and out and throughout the evening and no one is responsible for the items.
· All volunteers will be provided a name tag
· Meal – A boxed dinner will be provided in the volunteer lounge during the evening. Please check the schedule for your assigned dinner time.
· Alcohol Policy – Drinking alcoholic beverages during your volunteer shift is strictly prohibited. Bottled water will be provided in the volunteer lounge.
87 Positions Filled | 74 Impacts | 321 Hours